Friday, June 27

Receipt from Amazon

BLURB:
"IN THIS SHIPMENT:
1. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons
Vivaldi, Antonio --- Audio CD
1. Inside Out
Rossum, Emmy --- Audio CD."


REVIEW:
I was so happy to finally receive this today. I've had problems with Amazon before (somewhere the world's postal service screwed up big time and delayed my order for two months. Infuriating! Especially since it contained items that were gifts for other people!). This time, they arrived before the estimated delivery date. Fantastic!
As for the actual receipt, it's fairly ordinary and printed on pale-blue paper, with a list of what I ordered, how much it cost, suggestions about using my Account, a barcode, and addresses.

RATING:
The plot's a bit thin and the characters are very underdeveloped, but the two included CDs are fantastic. 4 STARS.

No comments: